Perseus' Carnal Diversions

The Journal of a Sex Life Frequently Spent

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Red, Now Brown

Earlier this month I sent off an e-mail to Red to see if she wanted to get together again. It had been a while since our parking lot tryst, and while I wanted to see her again I did not want to be too pushy about it, particularly since I haven't heard from her since then.

A couple of days later I got an email back. She said that after our last encounter she was a bit nervous about having done it and that for a while she was not sure if she wanted to do it again. But then, thinking it over, she was still turned on and could not stop thinking about it. So the upshot was that yes, she wanted to meet again.

This time around I resolved to get her into a proper bedroom so that I could explore her at leisure in comfortable surroundings. We want back and forth a bit about the logistics. As she told me earlier she is married and wanted to keep things discreet so this made it a little difficult to come up with a good time to meet. Eventually with my advice she managed to make her excuses, and we resolved to meet one day in the late afternoon, at my place. She would leave work a little earlier, get home a little later, and wind up a lot happier.

From my point of view the whole thing had the feel of a French romantic farce about it as Red agonized about her plans for meeting me without arousing her husband's suspicion. I gather they spend a lot of time together. Yet another argument against marriage - it makes having an affair so damnably inconvenient.

In any event, on the appointed day I actually tidied up my place and settled back with a good book to await her arrival. Not too long after the appointed time Red showed up on my doorstep. Only this time she was no longer red. Her hair was now shorter and her natural dirty brown color. She wore big dark shades which was entirely in keeping with her need for discretion, I thought. I told her she looked like a movie star afraid of being caught by paparazzi. She laughed, and I swear it looked like some of the nervous tension went out of her.

I invited her in and showed her the bathroom. Always a good opening move in these sometimes nervous circumstances. She did whatever mysterious things women do in there while I hung around thinking of all the fun things I would do with her. Eventually she came out and I took her hand and led her to my bedroom.

I immediately put her in front of my big mirror and started feeling her breasts through her blouse and hiking up her skirt. While I was doing this I told her that I remembered she like to be a bit submissive and that in addition to all the usual stuff, I wanted to play with her ass today. All she said was "OK" since she obviously was already rather distracted by my wandering hands.

I told her to spread her legs, still standing there. I reached between them, her skirt was already up at her waist by then, and felt her through her panties. It was a warm day and she was not wearing any stockings or pantyhose. Her thighs and crotch felt very warm, and not only from the air temperature I'm sure. While I was feeling up the crotch of her panties - just a pair of sensible off-white feminine underwear - I was also unbuttoning her blouse with my other hand. It was a great picture, watching her in the mirror, starting to feel her crotch get wet while more of her body was being exposed for me. She was leaning into me and watching herself in the mirror while I was doing all this.

Eventually I we got her blouse off and I unhooked her bra, feeling her breasts from behind while we still looked at each other in the mirror. She had fairly small breasts with prominent very brown nipples which were very responsive under my caresses. I moved my hands down and slipped her skirt down and she stepped out of it. All she was wearing at this point was a pair of strappy shoes with low heels and her panties giving me a good view of her body for the first time. She was pale, with a few moles and a small appendix scar on her belly. Her body was slender, not athletic but not totally out of shape, just soft, what you would expect from somebody of her age (early 40's).

After running my hands all over her, with my cock getting harder in my pants, I asked her to bring her legs together. I slid down her body my cheek against her flesh, taking down her panties as I went, both of us still looking in the mirror. She stepped out of the panties and I passed my hand over her bush, dark brown, plastered down from the underwear. I told her again to spread her legs a bit and begun to feel her up, slipping my fingers over the slick outside of her pussy. I could smell her then, mild but very natural after a day in her panties, without any smell of soap or anything artificial.

I then told her to get on the bed on all fours, and that I was going to play with her ass. She did, and I sat down next to her and started feeling her up, slipping my fingers in her pussy and spreading her ass while telling her to stick it out for me and spread it. She did it without complaint, obviously enjoying me taking charge. Naturally I had to run my tongue very lightly over her now quite wet pussy and up her ass crack, making her moan and clench. I started licking her ass and pussy, back and forth, slipping my fingers in now and again, and ordering her to clench and unclench as I went along.

After a bit I backed off and enjoyed the sight and the taste on my tongue, telling her to wiggle her ass for me a bit and spread her ass cheeks for some toy attention. She did and looked around back at me as I grabbed a small set of plastic ass beads and showed them to her while rubbing my crotch with my other hand. She giggled and said she's never had anything like that up her ass. I told her I knew what I was doing and she was going to like it. I grabbed the lube and proceeded to slather it all across her crotch and ass, slowly slipping in my finger into her ass.

She was tight at first and resisted, but as I massaged her clit, now slick with both the lube and her own juices, she opened up and I could see she was starting to get into it. Once she got the idea of pushing her sphincter against my fingers things got very easy and I was able to slip the toy inside her while still rubbing her pussy. It looked great and I moved it around in her ass, licked a bit around her crotch and told her I was going to fuck her.

I left her there on the bed ass up like that, enjoying the sight, and went to get a condom after telling her to finger herself while I got ready. I slipped my pants off and my underwear. I was going to slip on some lube and the condom and start fucking her, but I changed my mind and decided to have her suck me first. A couple of strokes and I was very hard, I told her to turn around, leave the toy in her ass and suck me. She was on all fours and had to reach down to suck me so it was a bit awkward for her so I told her to lay down on her side and stuck my dick in her mouth. She sucked me and I slid my dick in and out while holding her head. She was obviously into it.

After a while - it felt great - I told her to turn around again and that I was going to fuck her. She did and I grabbed the toy still in her ass, started tweaking it a bit and then entered her. She gasped and we went at it. While I fucked her doggy style I moved the toy around in her ass, taking it out and putting it in, fingering her. She was medium tight, and it felt good, or at least as good as a condom ever feels. Mostly I liked the sight of her ass being worked over.

Eventually the lack of friction got to me and I got a bit soft, so I pulled out and wiped my dick, telling her we were going to 69. And so we did, she sucking my dick and licking my balls while I licked her pussy and around her ass. That was a lot of fun and we did this for quite a while, she moaning every time my tongue passed over her clit.

We broke after a while and I got a bigger dildo and a vibrator. I told her to lie on her back - she was very compliant and quite eager to do what I told her all through this. I told her I was going to stuff her holes and let her use the vibrator on her clit. I stuck the big dildo in her pussy then and handed her the vibrator, which she started to use. I then slowly worked a small butt plug into and out of her ass after adding some more lube. Eventually I left the butt plug inside her and moved over to let her suck my dick, directing her to cum while all her holes were plugged - airtight as it were. She went at it and I stayed with my dick in her face, in and out of her mouth. Eventually the butt plug came out, and so did the pussy dildo, but she was really into it so I didn't interrupt her. She came hard, with her body clenching all over.

I got on top of her, took off my shirt, and slipped on another condom and started fucking her slowly, feeling up her ass and pressing my body into her boobs. We did that for a while, she gripping me in a quivering sexual coma, both of us sweaty. After a while I got off her and told her I liked to cum with her crotch in my face. We rearranged and I licked her front and back until I came. She surprised me by leaning over and sucking my hard, cum covered dick while I kept licking her pussy for a while.

Afterward we lay around for a while and talked about it, me asking her how that whole ass thing worked out for her. She said she liked it but was a bit sore now, though in a good way. I told her she should try cumming with a plug in her ass, it would be more intense. She laughed and said she was not sure she could take a more intense orgasm.

We lay there naked, felt each other up a bit, licked some more here and there, and had a nice conversation about our respective sex lives and what we liked and why. It turns out that she was into giving blowjobs because that was her earliest sexual experiences. She was giving BJ's in high school and masturbating, but held out on loosing her virginity until college. So, forever after having a dick in her mouth was a big turn on for her. As for all this anal stuff she told me that she and her husband had tried a butt plug once, but she did not find it comfortable and had not done anything like that since. She was surprised how good it felt today. I told her that being very horny and very well lubed up was a great anal aphrodisiac.

After we'd been there about an hour and a half she needed to leave and we got up to get cleaned up. I gave her a towel and she took a quick shower. I decided to stay au natural just to enjoy her scent on me. We had a quick full tongue kiss goodbye, she put on her absurdly big shades and took her leave.

The next day I got a nice email thank you from her.