Perseus' Carnal Diversions

The Journal of a Sex Life Frequently Spent

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Surrogate

I placed an ad in SF Weekly seeking women who enjoyed anal play. Several days later K left me voice mail saying she was interested. She was very honest, direct and left her phone number. I called her and we chatted, exchanging email addresses and met in a public place a few days later to check each other out. After we set up a meeting to play she emailed me the following document which explained what she wanted. I reproduce it here in full. The story of our encounter will be in an upcoming post.

K writes:


Pre-fantasy: I am wearing a business suit, pantyhose, panties and bra. You are nicely dressed but not too professional looking. You lead me to the bathroom so that I can take a quick shower to freshen up.

If I feel that we are going beyond my limits, I will use the word "time-out"

The Surrogate

You are a surrogate that I have been sent to see by a sex therapist. When I walk in, I see that you've placed two chairs directly across from each other. You take me over to the chairs, you tell me to sit down, and you ask me why I'm there to see you. I'm very nervous as I tell you that I've been very unhappy with my sex life lately. My boyfriend has been trying to get me to experiment with anal sex but I just can't seem to please him and don't know why. You tell me that you think that you can help but that I must do everything that you tell me to do. I agree to this.

You tell me to take off my shoes, stand up, and turn around. You tell me to bend over and grab onto the arms of the chair...you then hike up my skirt and begin to rub my ass through my pantyhose. You tell me that you seem to be doing all of the work, so you sit down and tell me that it's my turn. You tell me to take off the pantyhose....slowly. Of course as I'm doing this, I have to bend over so that my ass is right in front of your face. After I have done this, you tell me that I'm going too slow so you have me bend over the chair again. You run your hands slowly over my bottom and when you run your finger down my crack over my panties. I let out a gasp and pull back. You give my bottom a sharp slap and tell me not to pull back again. You pull down my panties and then sit back down. You tell me that you want to inspect my anus so you tell me to pull my cheeks apart. You comment on the fact that I look extremely tight and will need a lot of work to relax my muscles down there. You then run your finger down my crack and I let out a gasp. You ask me if I like how this feels...and I can only moan in response. You lubricate your finger and begin to finger me slowly as I move my body in response. You tell me that our work has just begun.

You tell me to go over to the bed .... and you tell me to get my bottom over the pillows that you have stacked there. After I've done this, you ask me how it feels to have my bare bottom thrust up into the air and I reply that I feel embarrassed. You tell me that this is normal. You tell me to spread my legs and although I do, I suddenly feel the slight sting of your hand as you tell me that I need to spread them more. I quickly comply. You run your hands over my bare bottom and as you do so, you inadvertently push my pussy into the pillows. I begin to moan. You spread my cheeks and tell me that I'm very tight...so you'll have to start loosening me up. You being to finger my asshole and you tell me to relax. After I've begun to do so, you tell me that it's time to stretch my anal muscles...You bring out a small dildo and while I'm watching, you lubricate it. You tell me to look forward and then you spread my cheeks and begin to enter me from behind. As you slowly enter me, I am pushing my pussy against the pillows...which of course means that my clit is becoming swollen and I am getting wetter by the second. I tell you that this feels good and that I don't want you to stop. You tell me that your cock has grown extremely hard and it hurts to keep it in your pants......so the next thing I hear is your zipper going down.

You replace the small dildo for a slightly larger one and as you pull out your cock and begin to pull on it, you begin to slowly fuck my ass with this new dildo. As I begin to thrust my pussy harder into the pillows, you tell me that it is your cock that I'm feeling in my ass. I continue to moan and tell you that I love feeling you inside me, fucking my ass.

You suddenly pull out of me because your cock is throbbing and you need to come soon. You get on your hands and knees next to me and tell me to fuck your ass. I tell you that I've never done that before and don't know if I can. You tell me that I'd better do it or else I'll be punished. Knowing what that will mean, I quickly get up, pick up the dildo and slowly enter you from behind. As you tell me how fast you want to be fucked, you being to stroke your cock faster and faster. Your breathing becomes more labored and you close your eyes....experiencing the pleasure of fucking and being fucked at the same time. You try to hold on to that feeling, but it doesn't last long.....because you begin to feel the waves of an orgasm approaching....and finally you come explosively all over the bed.

I become so turned on by watching you come that I need to touch myself. I lie on my back and as I spread my legs and begin to rub my clit, I beg you to fuck my ass. You slowly enter me with your fingers, hold them there and tell me to squeeze them. By now I am so wet and ready to come that all I have to do is push my fingers into my pussy.... and as I squeeze your fingers, I come.............

You end the session by saying that although you think that I've learned a lot today, you think that I'll need follow-up sessions.


K's fantasy ends here. I will post the account of our session in a future entry.