Perseus' Carnal Diversions

The Journal of a Sex Life Frequently Spent

Monday, September 14, 2009

White

She had on a white shirt, pale blue jeans and sandals. She had freckles on her cheeks, below narrow eyes without any makeup. Shoulder length hair, cut ala Betty Page, small gold earrings. We met at a cafe across the street from De Anza college. It was late afternoon on a Friday, with a few students hanging about, studying, reading, socializing. Here and there some business types were busy talking business or tapping away at their PDAs.

I had been sitting outside, dividing my attention between a stray section of the New York Times somebody had left laying about and the cute college girls passing by. She walked up and looked around before spotting me, saying hi and heading off to grab something to drink. She was in her early thirties, with a self assured voice and no indication of being nervous. Tall, wide hips, small breasts, glowing pink skin, toenails painted a pale pink. Her purse was a battered and bulging orange backpack.

After she came back with her mystery drink - a mocha to judge by the smell - she sat down, smiled at me and said

"Well."

I smiled back and said replied "Well yourself." We made small talk and it was clear that she was somewhat curious about me so eventually I cut to the chase and asked her flat out if there was anything she wanted to know about me. She paused and considered, then asked me what kind of women I liked. It was a rather open question, and I sensed that replying "a women like you" would not be the right thing to say. So I answered honestly. I said that I have been with all kinds of women, though probably not nearly as many as she might imagine, and that I prefer women who are comfortable with their sexuality, usually ones with some experience under their belt, as it were, women in their 30's or older who know what they want and how to grasp their pleasure.

"Are you that kind of woman?" I asked

"I think so" she replied "at least I'd like to think so."

I watched her as we talked, checking out her body, not very subtly I'm afraid. She was a little plump, but in a pleasing way, with one of those bodies that is more pear shaped then not, but not in an extreme way. Curvy, soft. Quite appealing really. I liked her face it was narrow, a small head with features perhaps a bit too delicate for her body. The corners of her eyes had many crow's feet which were more pronounced because there was sunlight near us and she was not wearing sunglasses and squinting a bit. Dark eyes and that fetching Betty Page cut framing her face. She asked me a few more questions, drinking her mocha.

She had a precise way of speaking with confidence that made me think of the geek girls I know. Out of curiosity I asked what kind of work she did. "Doesn't that go against the spirit of your ad?" My ad specified I was looking for a stranger. I said I was just curious because she sounded like certain types of women I knew, but she did not have to tell me if she didn't want to. She asked what type? I smiled and said the geek type, no disrespect intended. She laughed and said she was in the biosciences, and asked me what I did for a living. I told her and we chatted a bit more about inconsequential professionalisms.

Eventually, when I saw her drink was getting low I finally asked if she wanted to proceed with our erotic rendezvous.

"Sure", brightly.

We talked logistics and got up to leave. She asked, and I directed her to the toilet with a raised eyebrow. She grinned and I followed her, but there was a line so we stood there for a while reading the flyer's on the bulletin board and used the facilities separately.

I got home first, tossed some laundry out of the way and put away some literary clutter which seems to accumulate on flat surfaces like dust in my house, and a few minutes later she was at the door. I invited her in and took her hand pulling her inside. She paused to look around then looked at me smiling, and I could see a faint trace of nervousness in her eyes, maybe even a bit of shyness.

I looked in her eyes and reached for the top button of her white shirt, starting to unbutton her top right there in the hallway. I pulled her shirt apart and out of her pants revealing a sensible white bra with a fringe of lace. Her chest had freckles to match the ones on her cheeks. Small bosom, with nipples already hardening as I pulled down her shirt. I ran my hands over her bra, feeling her nipples getting harder as she pushed her chest against my hands.

I reached around to unhook her bra, drawing her close and pushing my body against her. She responded back with pressure of her own and I inhaled her clean, slightly coffee flavored scent as I kissed her neck and pulled the bra off. I dropped it on the floor and reached down to her jeans, tight over her curvy and rather white belly. Her body was quite pale, in contrast to a little more lively color of her face. I looked at her smiling as I undid her pants, pulling down the zipper and slowly peeling them off her hips as she grasped my shoulders.

I pulled her close again and pulled her jeans lower, running my hands across her ample buttocks, slipping them under her pale pink panties to feel the cool skin of her ass. I pulled the pants down below her hips as we embraced running my hands lower over her ass until I could feel the heat of her pussy, running my fingers from behind over her crotch over the outside of her panties. I stepped back an moved my hand to the front and felt her up through the panties, feeling her heat and the faintest hint of wetness soaking through the cotton. At this point I was getting hard and she started feeling me back through my pants. Without any prompting she knelt, pants still around her knees, panties half pulled down from my groping, and started undoing my belt.

I leaned back against the wall and she pulled my underwear down liberating my cock. I put my hand down and grasped it, pumping it once as her lips closed around it. She started sucking me slowly with her eyes closed, and I noticed she was moving her hips with the rhythm of her mouth, as I grasped her hair and guided her head up and down.

After a few minutes of this I really wanted to see her bare ass and feel her pussy around my cock. I pulled her head away, stepped back and pulled her up by her hand. She stumbled over her pants, down around her knees, and we laughed. She stepped out of them after fumbling a bit with her sandals and I finally got a good look at her figure under her clothes, clad just in her pink underwear. Strong white thighs, solid calves, a smooth belly, very white skin with the occasional pale mole here and there.

I took her by the hand and led her into my bedroom and had her kneel on the bed, her ass facing me, her face to the window. I pulled down her panties low on her thighs, exposing her ass and the dark delights of her crack. I felt her up, feeling her wetness, running my fingers over her ass which puckered obligingly at my touch. A quick lick with my tongue of her dark haired pussy. Definitely the sharp smell of her coffee drink, but fortunately not yet too strong - I don't care for that. I fumbled with the condom wrapper. Why, oh why do they make the damn things so hard to open, always with the teeth. I slipped on the rubber and slipped my dick into her. By now she had her head down in the sheets and ass up ready for me, gasping as I entered her.

I fucked her for a while, with her moving back against me with ever increasing urgency. I could tell she was getting more excited and would cum soon as my balls slapped her clit, so I kept at it. Sure enough she moaned loudly and I could feel her cunt contracting as I pounded her over the edge. It was good timing because by then my dick was starting to feel the lack of friction which is always such a problem with condoms. I pressed myself inside her for a bit while she recovered, then pulled out and disposed of the condom. I fingered her which provoked a few more moans, then finally I knelt down and took my pleasure of her pussy, smelling of rubber, and caffeine and faintly of piss. I licked her, trying not to be too hard on her clit, stroking my tongue up and down, licking her wetness. Eventually I licked up and tasted her ass, which puckered obligingly. I slipped a finger into her and buried my face in her ass, enjoying the view from between her ample ass cheeks.

After tongue fucking her a bit I turned her around and she collapsed on the bed on her back, stretching her legs. I lay on top of her and asked if she wanted some more fucking as I moved my body against her soft front, enjoying the feel of her belly and thighs against my skin. She said yes.

Back for another condom - I was still hard from the licking and a few pumps with my hand had me ready for more. I slipped on the rubber and spread her thighs and entered her, bucking her slowly with my face in her neck and hair. At some point we kissed and there was a lot of tongue action as I fucked her and she clutched at my back. After a while we fell apart, sweaty and languid in the fading outside light. We lay there for a while, me playing with her breasts and running my hands across her body, talking about how good that felt for both of us and laughing. After a few minutes of this I was getting excited again and told her that I wanted to come licking her. We got into a 69 position and she started sucking me, both of us commiserating about the rubber taste in our crotches.

I buried my face in her crotch and after licking her pussy and ass for a while moved my hand down and started seriously pumping my cock. The result was inevitable, and I shot a big wad all over her chest with her laughing and running her fingers through it, and rubbing it on her nipples. We collapsed back on the bed again.

By now it was starting to get cool, so we drew the covers over us and she came up against me and lay in the crook of my shoulder until we warmed up. I got around to asking her if she had ever done this before. She teased me by saying that no, she was not a virgin. "You know what I mean" I said "answering an ad and fucking a total stranger". Apparently there was that one time in her early twenties when she had gotten drunk at a wedding shower and wound up going home with some guy from the bar where they were celebrating, but no, never through the personals. Other then that it was boyfriends, or at least more then casual acquaintances.

The obvious question was why now, why respond to my ad. I liked her answer. She said she wanted an adventure.

We chatted some more about things we liked and our sexual past, and the relative merits of chocolate vs. strawberry sundaes. I got her some water to drink and had her suck my cock as she went to the bathroom. We fooled around some more with one of my vibrators and my fingers in her ass. She was tight and not ready for dick or thick dildo, more clit centric then ass centric. She came again, and so did I, though not as much as the first time, and in her mouth at her request.

We both took a shower, soaping each other up, and then it was time for her to leave. She scooped up her clothes from the corridor, put them on as I watched sitting in my robe and smiling. I could sense that her mind was already elsewhere, thinking about wherever she was going back to. I didn't see any rings on her fingers so I don't believe she was married, and I never ask about private lives, though surprisingly many women volunteer quite a bit about themselves.

I gave her lots of tongue and a good grope as we parted and she grabbed my ass and gave it right back to me.